Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

YOYO Learns to Consistently Give Paw! Yay!

This morning, YOYO woke me up around 7AM asking to go outside. This has become our regular morning routine. 7AM is considered late. Most times, he will start barking at 6:15-6:30AM. After we got back for our morning walk and play time, I started training him on giving paw again. For the past few days, I wasn't able to recreate the moment I got when he gave me paw the first time.
Kristy's been training him everyday, as she's been taking care of him and training him during the day while I'm at work. I asked for paw once this morning, and he gave it to me immediately. I thought, hmm.. really.. you just gave me paw. I proceeded by giving him a treat. I asked for paw again, and he gave it again! And again! He gave me 4 paws in total after I stopped asking for it. It's hard to imagine that he's learned and grown up so much since we picked him up 2.5 weeks ago. Good boy YOYO!

Here's a quick clip from this morning:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment